Worldwide Delivery from within EU/Romania
- We ship worldwide if your country is supported by the carriers we use. If your country is not supported or has an extra shipping fee, we will let you know before shipping.
- We usually dispatch fast, from stock, within 2 business days from purchase date, unless otherwise notified by email.
- We will ship to your PayPal recorded address. Be sure is the correct address, or make a note into the transaction comments, if you want the package delivered to a different address.
- We record carrier and tracking information per order details in your account. Please check your order details after is marked Complete.
- We do not put selling papers in the package nor declare value, but the buyer is responsible for customs fees if charged by each destination country’s authority. EU destination countries will definitely NOT charge customs fees because we ship from within the European Union.
- Delays may be expected before, during and after holidays like Christmas, Easter, national day-offs, etc.
Economy Shipping by Romanian Post – Worldwide Destinations
The International letter mail with acknowledgment of receipt and tracking service is fulfilled by Romanian Post. Over years of using this service we can say that despite being slower, it is cheap and very reliable.
- €7.50 Flat Rate. Parcels up to 2Kg.
- While on Romanian territory, the package can be tracked on Romanian Post. In transit, the parcel cannot always be tracked, although you could try this third party tracking system.
- When parcel enters the destination country, it may or may not be tracked again on the corresponding national Post’s tracking page – if such a service is available. Some countries do not process a Romanian tracking number on their online tracking forms, but they do have it on record on their internal systems. Sometimes, the destination national Post may commission the delivery to minor local shipping partners, and in such cases, the tracking does not show on Post’s tracking system. If you wish to find details on what it appears like delayed delivery, please contact your local Post.
- This is a slower economy service. Based on user experience, we estimate that delivery may take around 10-15 business days to reach destinations in the USA, Canada, and European countries. Many times it will take less. At times, it may take more. Please, do not panic, be patient. See the confirmed delivery time below, as filled in by previous users.
- For remote destinations such as Australia, South America or Asian countries delivery takes longer. Among Asian countries, Japan deliveries take less than 2 weeks. We cannot precisely estimate, nor guarantee, but some parcels were confirmed being delivered within less than 4 weeks after parcels left our country.
Note: After receiving a package shipped with this option, please confirm the delivery time. This will help us make a better prediction for the future.
EMS Express by Romanian Post – EU Destinations
The EMS Express Mail is a fast delivery shipping service which we can offer as an alternative for destinations in the European Union only. This service is fulfilled by Romanian Post which is an official EMS partner. Packages can be tracked directly on EMS Global Network. This service is more expensive but it is faster: 5-7 business days delivery time. Customer’s phone number is required for using this shipping method.
- €29 up to 500 gr.
- €32 for 500 gr. to 1 Kg
- €35 for 1 Kg to 1.5 Kg
- €38 for 1.5 Kg to 2 Kg
Note: Due to EU regulations, when using EMS for destinations outside EU, we need to pass the open package through a Customs inspection, which unfortunately is too time and energy-consuming, so we cannot offer this service to other destinations. Unfortunately again, other local shipping operators like DHL, TNT or FedEx charge insane rates for worldwide delivery. We cannot offer this option, but customers may arrange deliveries directly with them.