As the COVID-19 epidemic rapidly spreads throughout Europe, Romania has recorded infections that are rising slowly. Our home town – Constanta – is also affected. As long as local Romanian Post services are available, we will deliver, but we expect that delays will appear along the way, during international transit. Please keep that in mind when you order from us. Below are the updates on the situation, which affects our activity.
25 March 2020 – Military guarded mobility restrictions apply
- Our parts suppliers noticed us about temporarily suspending their activities. We anticipate disruptions that will affect our manufacturing capability in the short term.
- We have now been imposed even more mobility restrictions.
- Romanian Post has temporarily suspended the international EMS Express service.
- Dispatch and delivery delays are to be expected.
24 March 2020 – Severe mobility restrictions are enacted. We dispatch once a week
As such restrictions are enacted throughout the world, delays should be expected for deliveries that we send now, or for packages shipped in the past weeks that have now been caught by restrictions and slowed down while in transit to their destinations.
As much as inconvenient this is, we cannot do anything at this point, especially if parcels have left our country. The only advice we have for you is to have patience – they will arrive. We had slow deliveries occasionally during normal times, moreover in the Covid-19 Pandemic context!
19 March 2020 – Delivery restrictions temporarily apply to several countries.
- We are in a state of emergency with reduced mobility to stop the spread of the epidemic.
- To limit the exposure, we will dispatch once a week.
- The Romanian Post has temporarily suspended deliveries to a number of countries, due to international flight cancellations. Orders with shipping addresses to these countries are scheduled For Later Delivery; we will keep you updated.
If you have more questions or concerns, please contact us.
16 March 2020 – State of Emergency Enacted.
As of today, March 16, 2020, Romania is in a state of emergency. We are all recommended to limit our mobility in the community, with other measures to be taken as the situation progresses. We decided to only deliver packages once a week – Friday.
15 March 2020 – State of Emergency Announced.
A state of emergency will be imposed in Romania starting Monday, 16 March 2020. Measures are not yet specified but could potentially affect our daily activity.Last updated: 2020-03-25 18:40:23