As the COVID-19 epidemic rapidly spreads throughout Europe, Romania has recorded infections that are rising slowly. Our home town – Constanta – is also affected.
As long as local Romanian Post services are available, we will deliver, but you should expect that delays will appear along the way, during international transit. Please understand that after the packages are handed to the Postal service we do not have any power to influence the speed of delivery.
Below are the updates on the situation, which affects our activity.
26 August 2020 – Other destinations are open for Economy service
- This is the updated list of countries where the delivery with Economy Shipping is still on hold.
- The EMS Express service is only available for these countries, currently.
10 July 2020 – Other destinations are open
- We can now send to Australia, using the Economy Shipping service.
3 July 2020 – The EMS Express shipping service has been restarted for several EU countries
- The Romanian Post / EMS Express service has resumed for the following EU destinations: Germany, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria.
- There are still restricted countries where we cannot yet ship. This is the updated list.
23 June 2020 – The MINI will soon be available for purchase from stock
- A while ago we managed to source a short number of parts needed for the CompIQ MINI builds and we are using those for the back-orders we had in the past weeks. We also have secured a larger number of parts that are on shipment now and depending on how fast the international couriers can deliver we will resume taking orders for “from stock” purchase by the end of this month (hopefully).
- The EMS Express service is still suspended locally for all destinations. We cannot deliver packages with a faster and conveniently priced postal service.
- Several international destinations are still restricted for deliveries on the Romanian Post side. Among these countries are Australia, New Caledonia, and New Zeeland. The latest list of restricted countries can be seen here.
- We say again: shipping delays should be expected for the regular, cheap yet reliable Romanian Post service with tracking we are able to use.
30 May 2020 – The TWAIN can be now ordered from stock
- We managed to source the parts needed for the CompIQ TWAIN builds. We will first build and deliver for the long waiting back-orders and then we will start assembling per ongoing orders.
- We expect to soon source the parts needed for assembling the CompIQ MINI and the Micro Booster.
15 May 2020 – Postal delays should be expected during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Due to many international flight routes cancellations, delays should be expected for all our shipments.
- For the same reasons, we can not source some critical parts needed for some of our products. The Micro Booster cannot be ordered for the time being. The Mini and the Twain compressors are in back-order mode because we expect that our suppliers and flight routes may resume activity soon. However, we do not know when.
- We are now in a state of national alert for the next 30 days.
- To reduce the exposure, we continue to dispatch only once a week, usually on Thursdays.
24 April 2020 – Postal services resumed for the following countries
- These standard postal service routes have reopened: South Korea, Estonia, Japan, Slovakia.
- EMS Express service is still suspended.
14 April 2020 – State of emergency prolonged with 30 days
- We ship to the USA and Canada.
- A few international destinations have been reopened, such as the UK, Austria, Spain, Norway, and Hungary.
- A new period for the state of emergency has been enacted and scheduled to last until May 15.
- EMS Express service is still suspended.
- Several suppliers have notified us on international delivery disruptions due to many flight routes being temporarily suspended.
- We expect parts supply shortages which will affect our ability to build and deliver new products.
- Our enclosure printing partners are inactive for the time being and with the state of emergency prolonged, they will be shut down for a longer period. When our stock of printed enclosures will end, we will not be able to make some of our products.
- There are significant postal delays in various countries so we ask you to bear with us at this difficult time.
04 April 2020 – More international destinations are temporarily suspended
- A new governmental ordinance announces more international flight routes to be suspended.
25 March 2020 – Military guarded mobility restrictions apply
- Our parts suppliers noticed us about temporarily suspending their activities. We anticipate disruptions that will affect our manufacturing capability in the short term.
- We have now been imposed even more mobility restrictions.
- Romanian Post has temporarily suspended the international EMS Express service.
- Dispatch and delivery delays are to be expected.
24 March 2020 – Severe mobility restrictions are enacted. We dispatch once a week
As such restrictions are enacted throughout the world, delays should be expected for deliveries that we send now, or for packages shipped in the past weeks that have now been caught by restrictions and slowed down while in transit to their destinations.
As much as inconvenient this is, we cannot do anything at this point, especially if parcels have left our country. The only advice we have for you is to have patience – they will arrive. We had slow deliveries occasionally during normal times, moreover in the Covid-19 Pandemic context!
19 March 2020 – Delivery restrictions temporarily apply to several countries
- We are in a state of emergency with reduced mobility to stop the spread of the epidemic.
- To limit the exposure, we will dispatch once a week.
- The Romanian Post has temporarily suspended deliveries to a number of countries, due to international flight cancellations. Orders with shipping addresses to these countries are scheduled For Later Delivery; we will keep you updated.
If you have more questions or concerns, please contact us.
16 March 2020 – State of Emergency Enacted
As of today, March 16, 2020, Romania is in a state of emergency. We are all recommended to limit our mobility in the community, with other measures to be taken as the situation progresses. We decided to only deliver packages once a week – Friday.
15 March 2020 – State of Emergency Announced
A state of emergency will be imposed in Romania starting Monday, 16 March 2020. Measures are not yet specified but could potentially affect our daily activity.Last updated: 2020-08-26 17:12:36