Support & Warranty Service
26,00 € – 65,00 €
Inspect & repair, up to 30 days
Please choose the appropriate option for sending your product in for inspection and repair:
- If your product is under warranty or if you’ve received specific instructions from us, select the €26.00 Return option to cover the return shipping costs for the repaired product.
- If the product is out of warranty or if the issue is not covered by warranty, you should select the €65.00 Inspect, Repair & Return option.
- If your product is under warranty and evidence of non-warranty-related damage is found during technical inspection and after the €26.00 Return option was pre-paid, or if your product is out of warranty and you previously pre-paid the Return, please choose the €39.00 Inspect & Repair flat rate option. We will proceed with the repair and return of your product.
Support & Warranty Terms
Our products are protected by a 3-year Direct-To-Manufacturer Warranty. Repair services are exclusively managed by us, on our premises, and occasionally by our partners with our support and guidance. This warranty follows the product, which means it can be transferred to others and applies to these+ locations only (countries where we directly ship our products or have partners). Please note that the warranty period starts on the day of shipment.
What is covered
The warranty covers defects in both parts and labor that may impact the product's normal functionality and tone, as described in the product's presentation and operation manual at the time of purchase, under normal usage conditions.
What is not covered
The warranty excludes coverage for issues arising from the following:
- Physical abuse.
- Intentional or accidental shocks.
- Water immersion.
- Liquid spillage over the product.
- Improper power source usage.
- Any other misuse that deviates from the intended purpose of the product.
- Under/over voltage powering.
- DC polarity inversion.
- DC power plug mismatch.
- Over-cold or overheating conditions.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Excessive humidity.
- Damages caused by leaking batteries.
- Lost or missing knobs, screws, washers, nuts, floating wires, or detachable plugs.
- Damages to screws and potentiometer threads, including their nuts.
- Scratches and dents on the enclosure's paint and markings.
- Issues with switches and potentiometers that result in scratchy electric noises or signal interruptions due to internal dust, dirt, or rust, which can be self-serviced by cleaning with contact cleaning spray.
Please note: The user is responsible for the proper installation and operation of the product, according to the manual and other valid specifications.
- At this time, our communication services are exclusively accessible in the English language.
- Product manuals are exclusively available in electronic format.
- We reserve the right to determine whether a product under warranty will be repaired or replaced with a different, fully functional product.
- Due to resource constraints, we may be unable to provide direct communication, service availability, technical assistance, and support to users located outside the countries covered by our current warranty policy. This particularly applies to those who acquire our products through intermediaries or third parties.
Before you contact us
- Please make sure you've read the product manual and description, and know how the product is supposed to work. Some products have FAQs or technical articles online that we recommend you read.
- If you're unsure whether your issue is covered by warranty, contact us for advice.
- When emailing us for technical support, provide details about your setup, instrument, connections, pedal chain, amplifier, and power source voltage. Describe the problem accurately for faster assistance.
- To avoid sending the product for inspection, we may need information during the initial evaluation. This could include installation diagrams, photos to check for physical or electrical damage, knob and switch positions, and mainboard images. For power-related issues, we may request voltage and polarity verification on your power source and power cables.
- Check your instrument electronics and connectors, internal wiring and signal flow, and internal batteries for proper functionality.
- Additionally, please verify the functionality of the audio cables/plugs used to connect devices, ensuring the proper insertion of plugs into the product's connectors, checking the physical condition of the DC power connector and that a proper DC power plug is used, and confirming that the knob/switch positions match the descriptions in the product manual.
- Always test the product directly with your instrument and amplifier alone, to minimize interference from other devices.
Sending a product for inspection and repair
- Please note that sending a product to us without first contacting us for a proper technical assessment will result in the voiding of the warranty, and we will be unable to accept the package.
- To initiate the repair process, we will require the product's serial number, the place and date of purchase, your name, and a return address (including a phone number for the shipping service). This information will be provided when you fill in the initial Technical Assessment form.
- Please ensure that the completed form is printed and included in the package along with the product when it is sent to us.
- When sending products from outside the European Union, please ensure that the declared value, which includes insurance and shipping costs, does not exceed €50.00 EUR. Additionally, the package category should be marked 'Other' and described exactly as a 'broken product sent for repair.' If the description is not correct and also if the declared value exceeds this limit, we regretfully won't be able to accept the package, as it would enforce payment of customs fees and VAT on our end. In such cases, the package will not be collected and will either be returned to you at your expense or disposed of by the carrier, depending on your specified request on the shipping forms.
- You are responsible for the shipping expenses associated with sending the product to us, as well as for the return shipping costs (€26.00 pre-paid). A shipping service that provides a functional tracking number must be used.
- If the product under warranty fails to function correctly due to improper usage or accidental electrical or physical damage, a flat-rate inspection and repair fee (€39.00 pre-paid) will be required.
- Products that are no longer covered by the warranty are subject to a flat-rate inspection and repair fee (€39.00 pre-paid) on top of the return cost (€26.00 pre-paid).
How long does the repair take
- Upon receipt of the product, we will conduct a thorough inspection and aim to complete the necessary repairs within 30 days.
- In cases where certain parts are required for the repair but are temporarily unavailable, we will promptly notify you and provide an estimated timeline for the completion of the repair.
- We reserve the right to modify the warranty policy at any time without prior notice.
- When you purchase a product, the warranty policy in effect at that time applies. If the policy has changed, the current terms apply, except for the warranty period, which is always the most customer-friendly, whether extended or original.
Contact us or open a ticket for support/warranty
We're always here to help you out with any technical questions you may have! Just reach out to us or open a Support/Warranty ticket and we'll take it from there. Don't hesitate to ask - we're more than happy to assist you!
We value your opinion! As a customer or user of our products, we would love to hear about your experience. If you have a few minutes to spare, please take our survey and help us create even better products and services.
How satisfied are you with the products and the overall experience with us?
Last modifed on: 2023-12-24 09:21:26
Return, Inspect & Repair, Inspect, Repair & Return