A full-featured compressor pedal for the very demanding musician
Constanta, Romania, European Union – April 2, 2019 – Adding to the CompIQ series, BecosFX introduces the CompIQ PRO Stella Compressor pedal for guitar and bass – a highly versatile and pedal board friendly stompbox, providing compression, limiting, and harmonic distortion.
Designed around the highest performance Analog Engine® from THAT Corp., the CompIQ PRO Stella provides the controls typically found only in expensive studio rack gear, while ensuring the musical response and transparency of analog circuitry processing.
The pedal offers the following features:
- Signal dynamic variation achieved through a true RMS-level sensor coupled with a high-performance Blackmer VCA®
- Six knobs to control compression parameters Ratio, Threshold, Attack, Release, Tone and Make-up Gain
- Four switches provide options for Compression Knee (Soft/Hard), Side Chain Filter (Normal / Low / Deep), Timing (Manual / Auto Fast / Auto Slower), and Tilt-EQ Frequency Pivot (330Hz / 1KHz)
- An Auto Timing circuit which responds to playing dynamics – a handy switchable option when precise adjustment of timing is not needed
- A Dry / Wet blend knob for parallel compression
- A Tape Saturation analog circuitry with independent Saturation and Level controls, to add harmonic distortions to Dry Line, which then can be mixed with the compressed Wet Line – a way of adding warming characteristic to instrument’s voicing
- Additional Lo / Hi-Cut filters for the tape saturation effect, which can range from tonally clean, and up to a mild and warm sounding germanium overdrive
- 6-LED accurate compression display
- True Bypass on/off foot switch
- 9-volt battery operation and 9-12V DC input
- Road-ready, durable, black-powdered aluminum enclosure
The CompIQ PRO Stella Compressor has a street price of $279.00 and can be purchased directly from the BECOSFX online store at becosfx.com or from select retailers. This is the direct link to the product:
Starting with the 2014 introduction of the Micro Booster Onboard Preamp – a very successful add-on booster for guitar and bass -, BECOSFX has expanded its product line of effects with the unique-featured MIDI Enabled Overdrive / Amp Channel Switcher pedal and now the ever increasing in popularity CompIQ MINI Pro Compressor pedal. Within five years of existence, BECOSFX introduced a number of fresh innovations, raising the bar for the quality and features offered at a very competitive price.